WHY IS TURKISH LANGUAGE IMPORTANT?
• Turkish is among the top ten languages spoken in the world.
• Turkey is an emerging economic power with geographical and political ties to Central Asian and Middle Eastern nations.
• Turkey has long, rich history which includes important Biblical events and the development of the some of the earliest human civilizations.
Here are some reasons why one should study Turkish
- Turkish is the 5th biggest language spoken in the world. There are more than 200 million people speaking Turkish.
- Turkish language is written in Latin alphabet and pronounced as it is written. Therefore, it is easy to learn and to pronounce.
- Turkey is the emerging economic power with geographical and political ties with Central Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
- According to MESA (Middle Eastern Studies Association) There is 0,7 person for every position in the States. That means supply does not match the demand.
- Turkey has a very rich history from Biblical times to the earliest human civizations, from the first Christians to the most elegant architectural monuments of Islamıc civilization.
- Turkey has a long established culture of coexistance between various members of ethnic and religious groups from Jews to Syriac Christians from Circassians to Albenians.